cosmonaut No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 1,122 Reaction score 98 Location North Georgia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 27, 2008 #1
plentygood TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2007 Messages 434 Reaction score 0 Location Arr-Kan-Saw Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 27, 2008 #2 I like it. The lone bike really sets the mood of loneliness here. The only thing I don't really like is how the building continues on the right, but I guess there's nothing to be done about that.
I like it. The lone bike really sets the mood of loneliness here. The only thing I don't really like is how the building continues on the right, but I guess there's nothing to be done about that.
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 27, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #3 Really nice - I agree with plentygood about the building- Might be a candidate for the clone brush!