oppions please

hot shot

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
ok just got back from a show please tell me what you think will accept any comments cheers dom

totalyperverselarge.jpg

original%20hot%20rod%20large.jpg

kustom%20ass%20large.jpg

rear%20quater%20large.jpg

mustange%20ground.jpg

ss%20sunset.jpg

mustang%20sunset.jpg

thanks your responce dom

p.s please dont steal cheers:mrgreen:

Moving the thread to the General Gallery, since it does not the follow the guidelines for posting in the Critique Gallery.

I think I might like no 2 and no 1 seems cool too...but the pics are really small.

Any chance at slightly bigger pics?

It is a shame that the guy is holding a cell phone instead of packing cigarettes...but I guess those are the times huh? :D

I do like the pictures. Some seem to be less crisp than others, but I like most of their compositions.

keep up the good work.

cheers i was looking for a huge big spanner (grease monkey style) but couldnt find one, cheers for your input. just out of intrest which ones did u find un crisp cheers

hot shot said:
cheers i was looking for a huge big spanner (grease monkey style) but couldnt find one, cheers for your input. just out of intrest which ones did u find un crisp cheers

The "Perverse" and "MU55 TNG" picture seem sharper to me. The "Greaser" and first sephia photos seem a bit too blurry for my tastes.

The white Mustang pic is nice, but it seems tilted to the right a bit. It throws me off a bit. A recrop of that one would be nice.

I like the comp of the Chevy, but it seems just a tad faded.

Over all I like the pics and I am being way overly critical, but you asked for it :D

BTW...in the future, you may want to # your pics. It makes it easier to comment.

RoRoCo said:
The white Mustang pic is nice, but it seems tilted to the right a bit. It throws me off a bit. A recrop of that one would be nice.

Over all I like the pics and I am being way overly critical, but you asked for it :D

BTW...in the future, you may want to # your pics. It makes it easier to comment.

the mustang ( i assume u mean the white one) was on axle stands so i think that account for the angle of it will try cropping it tho . now worries about being critical its better than lieing which doesnt help any one:mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back