MitchP Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 6, 2022 Messages 3,839 Reaction score 5,668 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 8, 2022 #1
Jeff1553 53 This Guy Shoots Joined Mar 29, 2018 Messages 27,878 Reaction score 16,822 Location Staffordshire England Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 9, 2022 #2 .Interesting shot.....
Warhorse Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 2,733 Reaction score 897 Location Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 9, 2022 #3 Cool shot of two birds!
MitchP Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 6, 2022 Messages 3,839 Reaction score 5,668 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 9, 2022 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks everybody! I think this poor young Redtail got stuck with the parking lot as his territory. I'm seeing him a LOT. The day I took this shot he ended up flying right over my head, seemingly totally unconcerned.
Thanks everybody! I think this poor young Redtail got stuck with the parking lot as his territory. I'm seeing him a LOT. The day I took this shot he ended up flying right over my head, seemingly totally unconcerned.
jeffashman15 Level 40 Squirrel Warrior Supporting Member 📸 Joined Mar 18, 2021 Messages 16,126 Reaction score 11,036 Location The Colony, Texas, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 10, 2022 #5 Nice shot!