What's new

Orange & Blue

Thanks. you just gave me a new desktop wallpaper for this laptop.....
 
oh, and pretty shot. you could bring up the detail a notch or too maybe raise the fine adjustment. It is a little soft and fuzzy. But really, pretty pic.
 
Sailboats and sunsets.....LOVE it.
 
Thanks!
 
Very nice Trever. Love the colors.
 
I love it. Maybe a touch less blue in the sky, as I MAY see some slight fringing around the clouds? I'm not sure.

Best,
Jake
 
Trever, you need to take down that shot. It can't be one of yours, there is not lovely lady in the scene. Come on man!!
 
I guess I'll be the token Debby Downer and say that it translates as a bit overcooked for my taste.

It looks like a duplicate layer was added, slathered with the burn tool, and masked out around the boats and dock, creating an unnatural-looking transition. Reducing the opacity of that layer would help.

Heck, maybe you did nothing of the sort during post but that's what I keep seeing when I look at the photo, and I'm finding it distracting.

EDIT: to be clear, I'm not saying there is something wrong with using such an approach; I do that sort of thing myself all the time.
 
I also agree! Super saturated and yes, the lighting is manipulated somewhat but it's the best I could do with the frame
 
A nice shot but count me in among the over saturated crowd.
 
Oh, pretty, pretty, pretty.

Thank you :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom