Raizels TPF Noob! Joined Apr 15, 2010 Messages 486 Reaction score 0 Location Israel Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 4, 2010 #1 I took this in the afternoon - not ideal for lighting. Some people will complain about the cropping, but I wanted to avoid some overexposed areas.
I took this in the afternoon - not ideal for lighting. Some people will complain about the cropping, but I wanted to avoid some overexposed areas.
Raizels TPF Noob! Joined Apr 15, 2010 Messages 486 Reaction score 0 Location Israel Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 5, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 That bad, huh? 90 views and no replies. Well, I guess parts of it are still overexposed and the stamen is OOF. Plus I probably should have posted a smaller version, though I'm not sure how to do that.
That bad, huh? 90 views and no replies. Well, I guess parts of it are still overexposed and the stamen is OOF. Plus I probably should have posted a smaller version, though I'm not sure how to do that.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 5, 2010 Moderator 🛠️ #3 Size is ok, but the light was really quite against you here. I am one of the 90 viewers and couldn't think of anything to say about this one. Sorry.
Size is ok, but the light was really quite against you here. I am one of the 90 viewers and couldn't think of anything to say about this one. Sorry.
Raizels TPF Noob! Joined Apr 15, 2010 Messages 486 Reaction score 0 Location Israel Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 5, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 'sokay... but frankly, I'd rather get a negative reply than no reply. So thanks for replying
Juice TPF Noob! Joined Jul 1, 2010 Messages 419 Reaction score 51 Location Varies Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 5, 2010 #5 I also think nobody replied because you already know what's wrong with it. No point in telling you twice.
I also think nobody replied because you already know what's wrong with it. No point in telling you twice.
Robin Usagani Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 6, 2010 Messages 10,347 Reaction score 2,174 Location Denver, CO Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 5, 2010 #6 you could tell somebody to cover the sun with their body or use your own body.
Raizels TPF Noob! Joined Apr 15, 2010 Messages 486 Reaction score 0 Location Israel Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 5, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 Well, in this case I was shooting from below - the flower was hanging from a tree. But thanks for the tip
Well, in this case I was shooting from below - the flower was hanging from a tree. But thanks for the tip