Orange Smoke

Isozephyr

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Here is a sunset I took recently in New Mexico, I am a relatively newbie photographer and would very much appreciate some honest feedback. Thank you.
jewel.jpg

Its a very nice photograph, can't really find much to nitpick about it except probably move the horizon lower. If you do this it doesn't divide the picture in 'halves' also you more of the sky instead of shadow. The colours look nice and saturated here. :thumbsup:

nice pic and welcome to the forum mate!

I love the color in this. I wonder what it would look like if the contrast was boosted toward the top, so that the darkness of the sky closer resembled the opaque mountain.

I agree with Vonnagy's comments..... and love the rich color here. Nice job!

Great shot! Keep up the good work. I love the orange colors set against how dark the land is...awesome

~Andrew~

I'll agree with everyone else about the horizon... and wow... makes me wish I could have seen that in person. Wonderful colors!

IsoZephyr - i think it pretty perfect.crop the green skies

decent photo!

vonnagy said:
Its a very nice photograph, can't really find much to nitpick about it except probably move the horizon lower. If you do this it doesn't divide the picture in 'halves' also you more of the sky instead of shadow.
I agree with von. The color is amazing on this picture. How what were your camera settings and what camera did you use?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back