Orchids

jcdeboever

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
FB_IMG_1615669390444.jpg

Also very nice. Are you in FL?

@jcdeboever Not sure how far down you're going, but if you get far enough south the Naples Botanical Garden is a must see for photographers Naples Botanical Garden . 170 acres of the most beautiful flowers of every variety, including an Orchid garden, and a butterfly house. I spent the better part of a day there.

I might, it's 3 hours south

I might, it's 3 hours south

If you do it pays to not get so absorbed in the scenery that you forget to watch where you're stepping. I grabbed DW mid-step as she was about to plant her foot on a 3' gator laying in the middle of the path.

I like the crop on this one. Is this 1x1?

I like the crop on this one. Is this 1x1?

Yes mam. I created it in camera with this format. I converted it in camera and did not edit the jpeg output. It is what it is. I knew strait away that the left triangle image was sturdy by its framing.

excellent work!

Agreed. Great exposure this with lovely light.

excellent work!

Agreed. Great exposure this with lovely light.

Thank you for the kind words. I love to work slow. It's very satisfying to use a tripod, remote shutter, and a single light. I enjoy popping the light at different power levels and moving it around to get different looks.

Very nice. I like the crop also and the size for viewing is perfect. Keep'em coming!

Most reactions

Back