What's new

Organ Concert

RxForB3

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 10, 2012
Messages
654
Reaction score
76
Location
Yakima, WA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I will be giving an organ concert soon. There will be no cover charge, but donations will be accepted. I'm considering printing some of these as posters, framing them, and then auctioning them as donations to the organ maintanence. Do you feel these are worth auctioning? Any suggestions on improving them?

1.


Church by RxForB3, on Flickr

2.


Church and Grand by RxForB3, on Flickr

3.


Church and Forward Grand by RxForB3, on Flickr

4.


Organ by RxForB3, on Flickr

5.


Pipes by RxForB3, on Flickr

And here is an initial one I did a little bit back. Unfortunately it had a bit of the piano sticking out, but I think the ambiance was better. The first 5 I did tonight as a combination of 5 pictures. This one was just 3. Maybe I should limit the number of exposures on the first 5?


Pipedream by RxForB3, on Flickr
 
There are two favourites for me among these many, i.e. Church and Forward Grand and Pipes.
Of the two that show the grand, I much prefer the one which shows the whole instrument.
And the "Pipes"-photo intrigues by the play with lines. I like that.
 
Thank you LaFoto! I actually can't decide if I like the one with the grand facing the photo or parallel to the photo better. I'm also still not sure about the color of the first five. I think when I get back home, I'm going to have to play around more with the processing. I think the photos themselves are fine, so hopefully now I can focus on practicing rather than taking pictures!!
 
I like them all...but Piano should not be placed on the way ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom