Organizing my photo's

Mely1960

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi Everybody,

Does anybody have experience with a good photo organizer other then Picasa (www.picasa.google.com)? I tried Picasa, but was very dissapointed with it (very basic). At the moment I am using Image Bird(v2005) (www.IMOK-Software.com) and am very pleased with it. But now my 90-day trial period has expired :( and before I am going to purchase it, I want to try other photo-organizers as well.

So here is my question:
Does anybody know a good (not basic) photo organizer other then Image Bird and Picasa?

Bye and thanks already for your replies! :hug::

Mely.

As I use a Mac I have iPhoto which copes well with the stuff from my small digital.
For my E300 I use Olympus Master which comes with the camera. Works OK for me.
Like all things, you generally get what you pay for so don't expect too much for free.

Yes, you do get what you pay for so you will end up paying for a decent little piece of software in which does the job you want it to do, and worse is that you normally full in love with the trial and then want to purchase but it seems to expensive, but you might aswell buy the best you can afford otherwise you may have to upgrade at a later date so in the long run you will be saving money, good luck!

I use Shutterfly.com cause it's free. I don't really have a problem with it. But then I have a problem with every website I go to. I HATE dial up!

Hi everybody,

Thanks for the replies! Cbay, you are problably right. In the end I am very satisfied with Image Bird(v2005) and it is a good buy.

For the rest of the tips, I will take a quick look at them.

Good night all!

Mely

I have never used an online sorter like that. What I use for my digital photo's is a program called Memory Manager. You can crop, edit, title, do about anything with your pictures. It is from a company called Creative Memories. The program was $30 and you can update it online anytime you want to. It is a great program. I love it.

For my hard copies, or printed pictures. I have a waterproof, photo-safe, box that holds up to 2400 pictures and lets you sort them and title them. It seems to be working out for me.

I hope I helped. I have never used anything online for my sorting. I have always used this. It's a great program and it has a ton of features. For $30 I thought it was worth it.

Their website is www.creativememories.com, if you want to check it out

Hi all :blushing:,

After having read all your replies :thumbup: (thanks) and tried some trial-software, I have decided to buy Image Bird(v2005) from IMOK-Software. And I am really not dissapointed with it. On their website the have made an anouncement about a service pack release real soon. Cursious as I am :sexywink: , I mailed them and asked them about the new features. :hugs: It even made my decision pay off more. :hail: Raw image support / photo feeds from any website organize both online as offline collections and the list goes on and on. :lmao:

I just wanted to share this with you guys, cause you have helped me lot.

Bye all.
Mely

Most reactions

New Topics

Back