What's new

Original or Cropped?

man. thats an awesome picture as well. i admire your drive to get photos like this, no matter the mobility issues. That's very admirable, and I respect that.
 
I get more of a feeling of scale in the first pic which is why I like it.

But both images are good :thumbup:
 
The foreground element is not dominant enough to add to the photo, the foreground distracts from the true subject which is the upper 2/3 of the photo.
If you could somehow have walked on water and gotten to within about 20 feet of the small island with the birds and from water level, then it would have worked.

Unfortunately, without the foreground element there, it turns into not much more than a pretty background. It pretty much needs something there. Basically, it turns if from, "Oh, that's interesting." to "Pretty, but I've seen this before."
 
I'm sticking with the original as my favorite. It makes you feel as though you are there.

Just my opinion!
 
+1 for color cropped . Beautiful!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom