AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Orillia_2004_218.jpg

I guess most of you were expecting something other than aircraft. Scott & Crazymainer know me enough to know what to expect, more aircraft photos.

Orillia_2004_098.jpg

Orillia_2004_141.jpg

Orillia_2004_169.jpg

Orillia_2004_001.jpg

For more images the rest are posted at
http://www.airic.ca/html/orillia_splash-in_2004.html

Enjoy,

Eric

Wow Eric! I love the last one... looks like a great postcard. Also the forst one is excellent! Like an advertisement photo or a poster! Great job.
btw you must be a great air planes maniac :)

did you use any filters for #2?
it's extremely crisp :thumbsup:

i'm interested in filters lately, wondering what effect the different kinds have on an image

Not a big fan of filters. Only use a Sky1A to protect the lens. That was taken with the Nikon stock D-70 lens, an 18-70ED, very crisp. I have used a polarizer from time to time and an intensifier but I find the results are not always predictable. Hey Scott, tomorrow I'm off to the CWH to see Steve T and Randy Haskin.

Eric

Really great photos, the colors are spot on!

Thank ya mam! Aviation photography is my passion and I only shoot other stuff when I don't have aircraft to shoot.

Eric

AIRIC said:
Thank ya mam! Aviation photography is my passion and I only shoot other stuff when I don't have aircraft to shoot.

Eric

I totally understand, that's like me and portraits. I don't think I've taken a decent lanscape photo yet :)

I like the last two but definitely the last one is the best of the bunch. The lighting is nice along with the B&W look. Good work.

Most reactions

Back