Oscar or Felix?

That One Guy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
If you have seen the Odd Couple you will know what I am talking about.

Oscar is a slob while Felix is a neat freak.

I'm a Felix married to an Oscar.

which one are you?

Two Oscars married to each other, works find - but unexpected visitors usually throw me into mad action....

Oscar. And I hate myself for it! I'm too embarrassed to bring dates over here!

oscar living with oscar. works ok too.

If you're going to support me, get over here and help me clean! Stat! :p

I just took out some recycling that's been mocking me for several months. I'll come help you if you come help me! :mrgreen:

interesting. the "oscar" type out numbers the "felix" type so far.

i probably should have done a poll instead :)

More of an organized Oscar (I now where stuff is, but there's just too much 'stuff' in a small area)

Cathy and I are both Oscar. In Cathy's office, the desk is so stacked up around the monitor that there's no room for a mouse or keyboard. It's like there is a tunnel to the glow of the monitor, or an approaching train. My office is just hip deep in "stuff". I know where most of what I need is at, but forget about it ever being neat and clean.

Cathy and I are both Oscar. In Cathy's office, the desk is so stacked up around the monitor that there's no room for a mouse or keyboard. It's like there is a tunnel to the glow of the monitor, or an approaching train. My office is just hip deep in "stuff". I know where most of what I need is at, but forget about it ever being neat and clean.

:lmao:

Most reactions

Back