A Ahmed TPF Noob! Joined Dec 30, 2009 Messages 11 Reaction score 0 Location SA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 30, 2010 #1 I took this pic in Oshaiqer, a heritage village in Saudi Arabia. ISO: 100 Shutter: 1/80 f/22
M mom2eight TPF Noob! Joined Jan 8, 2010 Messages 455 Reaction score 0 Location Georgia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 30, 2010 #2 Wow that is very beautiful.
X Xavi TPF Noob! Joined Jul 22, 2009 Messages 125 Reaction score 0 Location Corona Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 30, 2010 #3 That's stunning. The colors are very nice in that colored version. I hope to travel to the Middle East someday. Thanks for sharing. best wishes
That's stunning. The colors are very nice in that colored version. I hope to travel to the Middle East someday. Thanks for sharing. best wishes