EricD

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ericdiller.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well it's time for another season from my favorite EYE level Osprey nest (not given up this location). Better elevation than the Eagle nest for sure.
Caught these two making a little love as I pulled up so I imagine egss will be laid soon!

PIC_4226.jpg

PIC_4238.jpg

PIC_4256.jpg

Awesome shots as usual Eric, these however seem a bit dark. Was it a little later in the day than usual or just in a shadowed location?

#3 looks like she spotted you spotting them.

Awesome shots as usual Eric, these however seem a bit dark. Was it a little later in the day than usual or just in a shadowed location?

Yes ...it was morning and I was dealing with some clouds and nasty lighting. Gong back today when the clouds clear out. Thanks

Ahh I see...
"The early photographer catches the bird."
-EricD

Eric, set your camera up for a day with a inverator (or whatever they are called) and do a time lapse!

I think this is the perfect nest to do it with!

Once again another fantastic series, I'd love to have a shot of one of the Ospreys flying towards you to land in the nest. Ever thought of doing a wide angle? Might change the way you do all your shots?

Lovely series!

Amazing pictures. A picture of the bird flying towards you and away from the nest would be a good one. Again, I am jealous (in a positive way) of how the pictures have come out.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back