Osprey Quest - Day 7.... Winner?

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A full week of getting up early, getting to my spot and waiting. Today payed off... Nikon D300 with Tamron 200-500
Comments Welcome...
About 45 feet away...

Osprey Up Close by krisinct, on Flickr

About 60 Feet away, this is the full width of the frame...

Osprey - Full Frame with fish by krisinct, on Flickr

love it, kinda wish the wing tips weren't cut off in the full one, but I know how it is sometimes with wildlife...the close up one is great, the faces on the osprey/fish make the image just that much better.

where were you shooting these, just out of curiosity?

Wow both expressions are amazing! #1 the fish looks so scared!

OH MY GAAAAAWD--------The first shot is THE MOST OUTSTANDING OSPREY PHOTO I HAVE EVER SEEN. Period.

MAGNIFICENT CAPTURE. Totally, totally flippin' incredible.

Derrel said:
OH MY GAAAAAWD--------The first shot is THE MOST OUTSTANDING OSPREY PHOTO I HAVE EVER SEEN. Period.

MAGNIFICENT CAPTURE. Totally, totally flippin' incredible.

What he said! I'm a sucker for a close up so that makes it that much better.
Just..... Wow.
If this isn't nominated for POTM by the time I'm back on the computer (can't link on the iPod) I'm doing it myself.

Thank you!!! I am so pumped that I finally got this!

Aloicious, I'm in Old Saybrook, CT.. I tracked the Osprey as it flew directly towards me and I have some with the full wings, but I felt the detail was lacking....

Outstanding. I wish I could find an Osprey in my area that was frequently near an accessible spot. There are one or two nesting in the valley but I only catch glimpses and it's always when I'm driving and can't stop. Impressive shots. You should put up the shots with the full wingspan as well.

This is awesome. I am hoping to catch one of these guys this year as well. Congrats on getting the shot and kudos for your dedication!

I really like that bird.

I also like that fish, I wouldn't do it, but I really want to give that fish a word bubble of some sort. :)

Fantastic shots.

Great shots - while I am not one for cropped images when body parts are involved, the look on the Osprey and the fish are worth it. Patience and perseverance does pay off.

WesternGuy

AMAZING! One of the best I have seen in a long time. I got one of an osprey the other day while I was out on my boat. Since you seem to be a big osprey fan, I will send you it in a private message. I dont want to risk ruining this thread any with an inferior picture.

Thank you all! Thank you for sharing Parker, I do love my Ospreys! (Nice image btw)

I think my sleeping habits may be changed forever.. Hmmm Day 8 is almost here :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back