EricD

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ericdiller.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Found a spot were this Osprey fly's by on a regular bases. Not sure what kind of Fish that is...maybe some sort Pike (not a fish expert)

PIC_9338.jpg

PIC_9340.jpg

PIC_9345.jpg

not sure what kind of fish that is either, but those are 3 awesome shots. what kind of lens were you using? im only asking because i want to get into hawk and waterfowl shooting.

NICE images.

Nice stick.

:lol:

not sure what kind of fish that is either, but those are 3 awesome shots. what kind of lens were you using? im only asking because i want to get into hawk and waterfowl shooting.

Sorry...meant to post settings as well. I was with in 40 feet when I snapped these off:

Nikkor 200-400MM F4, ED,IF,VR lens

ISO 400
Focal length 310MM @ F8
Shutter 1/1600 sec

Fantastic shots, Eric!

What strikes me as incredible, (aside from your ability to snap these), is the effortless expression of the osprey. Very cool.

One quick observation: the color of the sky is so consistent, (hardly, if any, a discernible gradient), it almost looks super-imposed... Any enhancement or effect there?

Fantastic shots, Eric!

What strikes me as incredible, (aside from your ability to snap these), is the effortless expression of the osprey. Very cool.

One quick observation: the color of the sky is so consistent, (hardly, if any, a discernible gradient), it almost looks super-imposed... Any enhancement or effect there?

Nothing super imposed....Little adjustments with brightness is about it.

Again, great light under the wings. Love the legs in the last one.

nice pics .really like the first one

As for the kind of fish, if it's in fresh water it's probably a Gar. If it's in salt water or near the ocean it's most likely a Lady Fish AKA the poor man's tarpon.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back