Osprey

JayJay65

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
They were huge (i saw 2, very very high up).. and when they flew by, their shadow casted on the ground was like a human bird.. It was as tall as me.. Their wingspan is 6ft!!

awww common, no advice means less help to improve!!

Wonderful shots of an uncommon bird. The photos on Flickr could stand to be a bit larger, though. :)

The first one is actually very very nice if you use a longer focal length lens, or if you move closer, but the moment would probably be lost.

the first one is actually quite nice, but IMHO they all suffer from the perspective. Would be better if you were level with the nest and not looking up to it. But I can understand that this is often very difficult to achieve ;)

Don't break your neck when trying!!

They were VERY high up.. my camera is only 12x optical zoom, 6.1 MP, advanced model

They were VERY high up.. my camera is only 12x optical zoom, 6.1 MP, advanced model

not talking of distance to the subject, but talking of angle. Even a longer lens would not change the angle.

I agree you often do not have the choice to get into the ideal position to take an image....

Agreed, I should show you the far away shot I took of their nest.. ill upload that now, give me a few minutes

Aug24Picture120.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back