What's new

Ostby Family

MatchlessArts

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 19, 2011
Messages
413
Reaction score
83
Pic I took this weekend at a gardens


*UPDATED WITH NEW PICS OLD TAKEN OUT!



#1
7776184166_b8a1f2a2d5_c.jpg



#2
7776181272_3f6ba6e956_c.jpg



#3
7776185908_727282754d_c.jpg
 
Last edited:
What a great setting for a nice family photo !!!! so pleasing......

:D
 
Yeap, great setting, distracting watermark... and probably the yellow shirts weren't the best choice. Although with some photoshop skills you can change that quite easy.
 
Can I just say that I actually like the photo. However other than being a bit over exposed the yellow washes them out a bit. I am speaking from personal fact. I am as white as they come and I used to do a show where I had to do yellow. I begged the producers to make me look like any other animal other than a chicken. They just laughed and then probably laughed when I was performing too. :)
 
I've recently felt the need to watermark my photos, so I get where you're coming from. It doesn't necessarily have to be so big, but the positioning of it on this photo is nearly pointless. It can easily be cropped out and most likely printed at 8x10 fairly well if stolen.

Not saying that someone is going to steal a family portrait (it does happen), but something to consider in the future.

I would have had them fill the frame more, since this was shot horizontally. Or crop it to portrait.
 
I guess I could get rid of the watermark :) thanks for all the comments/feedback everyone
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom