Ottawa Sunset

mistermonday

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Taken near a popular marina along the Ottawa River. Merged and tonemapped using Oloneo Photoengine.
Reflections_MMO49-55_LoRes800_for_PF.jpg

Regards, Murray

HDR done right!
Thumbsup.gif

Finest HDR Ive never seen. What is it -- a polar bear in a blizzard?

I see it just fine. Try right-clicking and choosing "Show Image".

Sparky, thanks!
Robert, thank you also. It may not be apparent in this low res image but there is actually no ghosting in the merged images which were taken on a tripod. The reflections in the foreground may appear like there is ghosting but it's a combination of the lighting on the peripheral branches of the trees and the water which was rippled.
Bynx, it appears like you have having difficulty see the image - or is there something I am missing?
Thanks all,
Regards, Murray

Bynx, not sure what the problem is. The image was uploaded to the member gallery and the in-line link was inserted. Could it be a setting or prefence in your browser?
Regards, Murray

Bynx, thanks. I will ask a few others to check out this page and see if they have any trouble.
Regards, Murray

Sparky, thanks!
Robert, thank you also. It may not be apparent in this low res image but there is actually no ghosting in the merged images which were taken on a tripod. The reflections in the foreground may appear like there is ghosting but it's a combination of the lighting on the peripheral branches of the trees and the water which was rippled.
Bynx, it appears like you have having difficulty see the image - or is there something I am missing?
Thanks all,
Regards, Murray

I'll take your word that in high res it doesnt look like ghosting :)

mainly because i do like how the colors blend together very well

Robert, thanks. The image was significantly downsized from the original and the algorith applied quite a bit of sharpening, so I agree with your comment. Next time I will take a different approach to processing the edges.
Regards, Murray

Most reactions

Back