Ottoman Walls & Crusader Graffiti - C&C

SYZahran

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just 2 shoots from yesterday walking around the old city of Jerusalem. Still trying to find my way around my new camera, seems i'm not fast enough with all those settings and always missing somthing whether its the exposure, focus, composition or the whole shot i was planning, not to mention all the tourists/pilgrims making it twice as hard :grumpy: .

1- A part of Jerusalem walls built by the ottomans with the Tower of David (part of Davids citadel) on the left and the bell tower of the church of dormition on the right side built by the Germans in the beginning of the 20th century.

I dont know, maybe i need to work more on the colors. they are always looking dull. and with my PP i can never get it right.

DSC_0301-Copy.jpg

2- crosses engraved on the walls of the holy sepulchre made by crusader pilgrims.

i always liked those engravings. but i didn't want to shot the wall and wanted a bit more perspective, maybe i should have used a higher depth of field. and those lights kill me , the church is kind of dark but those bulbs are everywhere and they are always missing with my exposure.

DSC_0332-Copy.jpg

any advise will be much welcomed.

I liked the first image; you may please boost up colors and brighten up to add a punch

Second image has no justification ....

Regards :D

I liked the first image; you may please boost up colors and brighten up to add a punch

Second image has no justification ....

Regards :D

Did what you said. :) what about now. i hope not overdone. :)

DSC_0301-Copy_02.jpg

i don't know about the second.. i know its just turned out very bad. it a wall of a narrow not well let staircase. i'm looking for ideas maybe i can make a better thing when i go there next time. i would like an interesting shot of those engravings.. or atleast advise to deal with bright lights.

ok.... a little less now..:lol:

i'll delete the other ones when we get to the desired level.. :)

DSC_0301-Copy_03.jpg

thank you for your help :)

This i find enough ... please don't delete previous posts... it is a record of the events for other members to evaluate... other wise they will be baffled by the discussion ;)

I like the 1st image.........I'm not feeling the 2nd

Thank You Frequency for your time and help. :) i'll leave all the images posted.

greybeard, happy you liked it. :) and yes, the second on didn't turn out well.

i'll just have to go on trying.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back