What's new

our dog oliver - last photoshoot

nickpav

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 6, 2009
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Location
Atlanta
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went out and took some pictures of our dog Oliver for my moms birthday. He is a 13 year old lab mix who is on his last few months of his life. I thought this would be a good idea for my moms birthday so she can always remember him. I'm going to frame a few pictures and make a scrapbook with the rest. Can you guys give me some constructing criticism on these?

4279430460_68b38736d4.jpg


4278684215_98896cecb8.jpg


4279433058_9d37afd2c1.jpg


there are more in my flickr Flickr: nickpav's Photostream
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom