E Ed Bray TPF Noob! Joined Apr 18, 2011 Messages 88 Reaction score 8 Location Plymouth, UK Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 1, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #16 JBArts said: That's a nice looking village and that church does look old based from the facade's color and texture. I also like the B&W version of this image. Click to expand... I like the painting but can't see a mono version. Eric Via said: I'm diggin' the B&W version more also! Good job! Click to expand... Thank you.
JBArts said: That's a nice looking village and that church does look old based from the facade's color and texture. I also like the B&W version of this image. Click to expand... I like the painting but can't see a mono version. Eric Via said: I'm diggin' the B&W version more also! Good job! Click to expand... Thank you.
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 1, 2011 #17 Black and white is really colorful here; actually it is the presence of graveyard that makes this a winner in B&W Wonderful story teller Regards NB: I once again looked at the color image; it has its own charm!!!
Black and white is really colorful here; actually it is the presence of graveyard that makes this a winner in B&W Wonderful story teller Regards NB: I once again looked at the color image; it has its own charm!!!
ascott TPF Noob! Joined Mar 6, 2011 Messages 26 Reaction score 3 Location Lanrarkshire, Scotland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 1, 2011 #18 I'd liked to have seen this from a lower POV and maybe with a headstone more in the frame, good effort though.
I'd liked to have seen this from a lower POV and maybe with a headstone more in the frame, good effort though.