our weather

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Today a storm passed. Was the nastiest weather since.........since the last the last time it was this weather.
These shoots arent very good, cause i forgot to set it to a lower ISO. Also shot from behind the glass from the car, cause sure as hell i was going to step out of the vehicle. So i had to shoot when the window whiper just whiped away the rain.
Just wanted to show:
Vuurtoren010.jpg

Vuurtoren011.jpg

Didnt convert this one, only levels and brightness, thought it looked kinda nice (apart from the noise)
Vuurtoren012.jpg

Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

pretty much the same weather as we are having :-(

love the dreamy look to the 3rd shot and that water looks pretty dirty in the 1st two.

but I hear there will be a thing in the sky on Sunday called the SUN? maybe thats where the name comes from?

Hey, at least it's not frozen.

This morning it was 28 degrees C below zero...and most of the area was on 'blizzard alert' yesterday.

FROZEN?
We get temps in the fifties ... well, now down to the upper forties again, but still. This is not normal!
There's a flood and high water alarm in Hamburg out for today, the Elbe (being a tidal river until past Hamburg) bringing in way too much water, so my husband had to leave for work on emergency call very, very early this morning to do all the necessary procedures for the refinery.

Now to your photos, Dan: well done! I really like that turmoiled water. Looks a bit "too close to home" though, weatherwise, that is ;).

I could not make myself go out much yesterday, I was out on Wednesday but only brought the Leica. The prints should be back today, will go collect them later.

Today a storm passed. Was the nastiest weather since.........since the last the last time it was this weather.
These shoots arent very good, cause i forgot to set it to a lower ISO. Also shot from behind the glass from the car,

lucky you were inside a car.

The same storm hit us later yesterday, and I was actually outside when it was pouring down, got completely soaked by the very same weather you show here ;)

its way to warm here for this time of year. Nature is all confused. Flowers coming out of the ground and yesterday i saw a bumblebee flying around. Just too weird.
Did see some sun today. Just hoping there will be some sun on sunday (should be, with a name like that) Need to get some pics again.
Anyways, thanks for the comments :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back