Our wedding bands, C&C please

luvmyfamily

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Tried for the foreground and backround blur, with focus on the rings and marriage in the bible. I do love how the rings act as a mirror for the words.

wedrings4.jpg

Aperture (F): 4.00
ISO speed rating: 400
Lens focal length, mm: 29.0
Flash: Flash did not fire, compulsory flash mode
Shutter speed (APEX): 0.0221 (1/45)
Exposure mode: Manual exposure

Last edited:
It's actually just thumbnail size. I can't click on it and open a bigger version.

can you see it now? Fixed it. I can see it just fine. Are there glitches on this site from time to time?

Last edited:
That's better. LOL. I like that one. Great idea.

81 views and noone ripped this apart? LOL. Bedtime, speaking of marriage......

Just as a suggestion not related to the photography itself...personally I think it would have more meaning if the verse was 1st Corinthians 13:4 (Love is patient, love is kind, etc.)

The idea and the execution of the focus part of it is gorgeous. The composition is bugging me. I know you're trying to remain in the rule of thirds, but there are times when the rule of thirds just isn't appropriate or it could be done by moving the rings to one side of the page or the other. The center of the bible and other page is bugging me here.
Nicely exposed, great color, clean, clear and sharp.

The idea and the execution of the focus part of it is gorgeous. The composition is bugging me. I know you're trying to remain in the rule of thirds, but there are times when the rule of thirds just isn't appropriate or it could be done by moving the rings to one side of the page or the other. The center of the bible and other page is bugging me here.
Nicely exposed, great color, clean, clear and sharp.

Yeah, I cropped this image to make it fall into the rule of thirds category. It's an easy fix. I agree that rule of 3rds does not need to always be applied.

Just as a suggestion not related to the photography itself...personally I think it would have more meaning if the verse was 1st Corinthians 13:4 (Love is patient, love is kind, etc.)

Then I would have been totally copying the idea I saw. I picked a different verse out of the bible. :)

I wouldn't have been drawn to the word "marriage" had you not mentioned it. The words reflected in the rings, however, really caught my attention. Maybe play around with positioning and see if you can get marriage in the reflection.

I wouldn't have been drawn to the word "marriage" had you not mentioned it. The words reflected in the rings, however, really caught my attention. Maybe play around with positioning and see if you can get marriage in the reflection.

Good idea! However, hubby is at work, so I will have to wait until he gets home later to try this again. (I need his ring, lol)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back