Out at the pond...C&C please.

bevoholic

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.stephenanthonyphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Went out to a local pond today and took some pictures. Would love some C&C. Thanks.

1. ISO 200
1/80 sec @ f/5.3
5449854314_b64e2dec1d.jpg

2. ISO 200
1/1250 @ f/5.6
5450027910_8c627e663a.jpg

3. ISO 200
1/80 sec @ f/5.0
5449245957_ff71f0f3ee.jpg

when I said crop I mean tight framing. Sometimes I lack the words to express what my mind wants to say :)

The pics are clear but the composition is lacking any substance. A pic of a duck is ok, a pic of a duck alone in the corner of a wooded pond says something. You know what I mean?

when I said crop I mean tight framing. Sometimes I lack the words to express what my mind wants to say :)

The pics are clear but the composition is lacking any substance. A pic of a duck is ok, a pic of a duck alone in the corner of a wooded pond says something. You know what I mean?

Yea, I understand. It was really hard to get any wide open shots because it was fairly crowded today for some reason.

Try to get lower. Sometimes the biggest difference can be made by laying on the ground or crouching lower.

Try to get lower. Sometimes the biggest difference can be made by laying on the ground or crouching lower.

I thought about that as well, but the ground was pretty muddy where I was at. I was crouching in the first picture. Thanks for your suggestion. I really appreciate it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back