Out for a hike

GFreg

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I posted a few from this set in the Landscape gallery but wanted to post a few that I thought turned out nice in B&W in this gallery too. C&C is welcome and appreciated. Thanks for looking.

_DSC0678.jpg

_DSC0776.jpg

The left edge of the tree in the foreground on #2 looks odd. As if there is a well-demarcated vertical line with different focus/blur and light on either side of it. Did you PP?

The left edge of the tree in the foreground on #2 looks odd. As if there is a well-demarcated vertical line with different focus/blur and light on either side of it. Did you PP?

Only post was changing it into a B&W in Lightroom. I think you are talking about the blur caused by a shallow depth of field. I should have stopped down a bit and got the whole tree in focus but the more I look at it the more I liked it. Thanks for looking.

Yeah maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me again. I just thought the line looked to well demarcated to be DOF. Cool.

So who should be peeping out of the hole?

I like the textures that are brought out in black and white.

Yeah maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me again. I just thought the line looked to well demarcated to be DOF. Cool.

I know what you are talking about though, you aren't crazy. :lmao:
At first I thought it was a bit weird but I like it now.

So who should be peeping out of the hole?

I like the textures that are brought out in black and white.

Thanks! I really liked what the B&W did for the texture too. Oh how I wish there would have been a chipmunk or squirrel poking it's head out.

Thanks for the comments.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back