What's new

Out of nowhere

Dom6663

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 28, 2010
Messages
177
Reaction score
29
Location
Colorado
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I found these cool little things in my front yard nestled down in the grass. I was fascinated by their structure

coming_out_of_nowhere_by_dwphotography94-d55ka2d.jpg


Edit: I titled the thread Out of nowhere, because the first person who saw this shot said that it just seemed to be floating at first, or coming out of nowhere. And I thought that was a nice way to put it :)
 
That's very nice. I love the colour (and the colours) and sense of movement. Perhaps a bit more sharpness at the focal point.. ? hmm.. maybe not.
 
I like the soft lines, and the touch of orange...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom