What's new

Out of season flower pic....

brettmc

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 27, 2008
Messages
239
Reaction score
0
Location
Wichita, KS
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So my wife and I are looking to create some wall art with a large photo of a rose close up. Unfortunately I don't have a macro lens so here are some of my first attempt. Luckily though it convinced the wifey that we may need to invest in a new lens :D Please any C&C would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for any help you can give

1.
Rose_1432.jpg



2.
Rose_1435.jpg



3.
Rose_1446.jpg



4.
Rose_1448.jpg
 
love these shots
2 and 3 are beautiful, although 3 is a littttttle noisy just barley noticeable.

Overall great shots
 
Thanks for the comments. I was pretty concerned about the turn out of these shots due to the crazy amount of cropping that I had to be done. Maybe I can convince the wife that I need a camera upgrade ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom