Out of the game.

Christina

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was forbidden to take pictures right before my wedding as i tend to go overboard. I havent been out for about 3 months & a friend of mine said she would hang out with her fiancee and we could try some things.
I know my lighting is yuck... im learning 2pm on the water isnt a good idea.
C&C ( both ) welcomed & wanted :)
tiffanynick075.jpg

tiffanynick122.jpg

3)
tiffanynick141.jpg

4)
tiffanynick125.jpg

Sideburns

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Nice shots...but that shirt is doing nothing for the bride.

OP
Christina

Christina

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Photos OK to edit
:) agreed. I keep trying to tell her flowy shirts would compliment better, and fiancee was less than happy to do photo's.

N'Kolor

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
JAX

Anyway, here is what I have to say, being that you are a professional (or aspire to be), you should not take that from adults...not wanting to put on a decent shirt and a man that is too good to have his photos taken. But enough of that.

The first one bothers me a tad because of all the white showing in her eyes. His lack of interest in all of the photos is disturbing and I believe ruins everything.

When you have two people look off camera, make sure they are looking at the same thing.

I personally don't like any of the shots but that really isn't your fault...some clients are just a pain to deal with. Try to shoot in the late afternoon or early morning...this will help with the harsh lighting in the photographs.

#2 I would rather have seen them not kissing and maybe looking at each other or at the ground and off center...

I don't know, but try again with new subjects!

Most reactions

New Topics