What's new

Out with a Fizzle

Ysarex92 86

TPF Supporters
Joined
Nov 27, 2011
Messages
7,717
Reaction score
4,577
Location
St. Louis
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Lovely day for a walk but I just didn't stumble upon anything more interesting than this old recliner in the alley.


11677684335_68195717c4_o.jpg



So I took the old cliche photo of backlit ornamental grass.


11678060014_4a5804a0e1_o.jpg



Well tomorrow's a new year.

Joe
 
It may not be what you were looking for but the recliner shot can evoke emotion or create a story in the viewers mind. It did for me at least.
 
It may not be what you were looking for but the recliner shot can evoke emotion or create a story in the viewers mind. It did for me at least.

Thanks. Actually I've been collecting (just photos) discarded chairs for some time now. I haven't figured out why yet. Here's another one.

Joe

$chair_plush.webp
 
I definitely like the theme!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom