Outdoor OCF...CC please

Nice.
#1 seems framed a bit to the right too much. cut off elbow but lots of dead space on the left.
#2 is good I would just open your shutter a lil and get more background light

thanks guinness :)

The exposure on both of these is to my liking. As Guiness said, in the first photo you should watch for cropping limbs.

For the second photo, I would crop it to be an 8x10/4x5 (I happen to really like that ratio). If you cropped it 8x10 and got her closer to the right hand side of the frame, more in line with the rule of thirds I think it would make for a stronger composition.

The exposure on both of these is to my liking. As Guiness said, in the first photo you should watch for cropping limbs.

For the second photo, I would crop it to be an 8x10/4x5 (I happen to really like that ratio). If you cropped it 8x10 and got her closer to the right hand side of the frame, more in line with the rule of thirds I think it would make for a stronger composition.

thank you :)

The first one appears to have a slight cool tinge to it, atleast to my eyeballs on my screen (calibrated of course).

On the second one, I dont think you gained anything from that landscape framing, and would have preferred to see more of her ve the foliage.

Dominantly said:
The first one appears to have a slight cool tinge to it, atleast to my eyeballs on my screen (calibrated of course).

On the second one, I dont think you gained anything from that landscape framing, and would have preferred to see more of her ve the foliage.

IMHO, there's too much flash to a point where lighting is flat and it looks unnatural. Otherwise, it's nicely exposed. :)

IMHO, there's too much flash to a point where lighting is flat and it looks unnatural. :)

Totally - and way tooo blue.
She's over at one side, you've clipped the elbow and yet there's all that space on the other side.

On-camera flash - now cut that out!!!

blueflash.jpg

The_Traveler said:
She's over at one side, you've clipped the elbow and yet there's all that space on the other side.

Commander mode triggering off camera flash ?

The_Traveler said:

Yep...figured that out AFTER THE SHOOT

Most reactions

New Topics

Back