What's new

Output .pdf in Bridge

Josh220

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 23, 2009
Messages
1,730
Reaction score
83
Location
California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm working on a project for my photography class and I need to make a content sheet with a few dozen of the shots I took while getting the final shot that I am turning in. To do so, we must create an "output" .pdf file of the pictures. Under my output menu where I can select the size, format, etc, there is usually a tab to create a header/footer but mine does not have that.

Is there a setting in Bridge where this can be turned on or off that I am missing? I need to get a header on it with my name and project title. It's usually located in this tab, but it's missing in mine:

Picture1-1.png


Thanks
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom