Over 30 Photography ebooks for $15 from Humble Bundle

Dao

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
I bought many technology books from Humble Bundle before. Just notice they have a Photography ebooks bundle this time by Wiley. (Limited time)

Humble Book Bundle: Digital Cameras & Photography by Wiley (pay what you want and help charity)

Here is how Humble Bundle work. You make donation from their site and you get ebooks (or software in other bundle). Starting is $1 for the 1st 11 books, then $8 for more titles and with $15 or more, you get the whole thing.

Quote from Humble Bundle site:
"We've teamed up with Wiley for our newest bundle! Get ebooks like Nikon D3200 Digital Field Guide, Kevin Kubota's Lighting Notebook: 101 Lighting Styles and Setups for Digital Photographers, Zen of Postproduction: Stress-Free Photography Workflow and Editing, All Access: Your Backstage Pass to Concert Photography, and Night and Low-Light Photography Photo Workshop. Plus, your purchase will support the USA for UNHCR!"

Just FYI, "Rick Sammon's Digital Photography Secrets" Kindle ebook cost $20 at Amazon.

A reminder there's less than 23 hours to go on this bundle deal!

I bought the whole bundle. It's a great deal. I have no use for some of them ( Nikon and Canon users' guides ), but the remainder is still worth the cheap price.

The Photoshop books alone are worth the bundle- one is over 1000 pages long. Even some of the getting started books are long and decently detailed. There's a good wealth of stuff here for the beginner and the experienced to get something out of! Only a few hours to go!

I picked it up; mainly for the PS book. As Dean mentioned, no use for the user guides, but there are a couple of other potentially useful books as well. Good value for the money!

3 more hours to go. Hurry up if you need them. On top of that, some of the money goes to charity.

Nabbed it yesterday, so I wouldn't forget again. There's at least a dozen that'll be helpful to me. Definitely worth it. Now if only I could figure out how to get them to my Kindle, so I can use some on the go.

Most reactions

Back