Over the rooftops of Paris C&C

srt86hil

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi, just took these out of my appartment window. A bit of harsh C&C is most definitely welcome. The first I purposely underexposed for the silhouette and the second was the result of blending two exposures to bring out the foreground properly. Thanks!

1)
IMG_1430copy.jpg

2)
IMG_1427copy.jpg

Edit: Tried to make these bigger, but no matter how large the picture at photobucket they still came out this size...

If you want a hard c and c then here it comes:

Personally, out of the two, I am barely hanging onto the fact that the first one MIGHT....just MIGHT be interesting. The sunset is not all that fantastic either.

It's nice that you can blend two photos together, but this would not be the one to blend together. There is really nothing spectacular about this as far as composition wise goes and the antenna is not adding to it either.

I don't get anything from these. Try going onto the streets of Paris and see what you can get. They might be a little more interesting

~Michael~

I think the main issue with these images is that there is nothing that 'says' Paris, it could really be almost anywhere. I agree that there's little that makes these images stand out.

OK I had a strong suspicion people might say that, was just checking really! Thanks.

Most reactions

Back