OVER YOU'RE NO FUN. (No one tell him about this thread).

e.rose

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.emilymcgonigle.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was in the middle of typing an epic response to someone else's post and that jerk totally shut me down. HOW RUDE. I vote we get rid of him.

No one tell him this is here, though, okay? Cause I don't want him to know that I don't like him anymore. That would be embarrassing. :confused:

I was in the middle of typing an epic response to someone else's post and that jerk totally shut me down. HOW RUDE. I vote we get rid of him.

No one tell him this is here, though, okay? Cause I don't want him to know that I don't like him anymore. That would be embarrassing. :confused:

Well, bye, e.rose. It was nice having you back for a few days before you get banned and tossed into the TPF dungeon. :biglaugh:

Well, bye, e.rose. It was nice having you back for a few days before you get banned and tossed into the TPF dungeon. :biglaugh:

I WON'T GET BANNED IF NO ONE TELLS HIM!

C'mon you guuuuuuuuys!!!!

:lol:

Like he won't read this post.....pack your things as it is just a matter of time......Maybe we should have a lottery and pick a time.

He won't.. cause I have a magic interwebz invisiblez cloak on the thread. DUH.

It's like when you get caught playing with matches, you didn't want to cause any real harm just light a few small fires.

just me?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back