What's new

Overdone? C&C

Webby

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 8, 2009
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this shot of the falls and rainbow and learned here in these forums about saturation adjustment. Thank you for that.
I adjusted this image, do you think it is over saturated or is this ok?

2009_05_09_3954es.JPG
 
it is a bit much, it looks really fake, like it was drawn on, and the sky at the top is also way too blue. Just back it off a little bit.
 
It actually wouldn't look too bad if you could just cut out the sky because it's soo blue. I have been to waterfalls like that and that is what you think and see when you look at a beautiful scene such as that.
 
How is this. I don't have fancy software that I can just saturate certain areas unfortunately. Suggestions? I do have Paint Shop Pro Photo X2. Is that comparable to Photoshop Essentials 7? Or should I make the investment?

2009_05_09_3954es.JPG
 
It's your photo, do what looks best to you.

It's all personal taste, some like more saturation and some like less.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom