480sparky

Chief Free Electron Relocator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
pixels.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Went to the local toy store, and as I walked in a lady was standing at the counter discussing the battery for her camera.

The salesman was holding the battery (a Nikon EL-ENsomething), and said, "You don't need another battery. This is rechargeable."

The lady acted totally surprised, and asked how much a charger would cost.

The reply was, "You camera came with one. You need to find the box and get the power cord & charger. Just put the battery in and plug it in."

The lady left totally flabbergasted.

find this very hard to believe...

don't get me wrong, I believe you but simply don't believe the lady

Went to the local toy store, and as I walked in a lady was standing at the counter discussing the battery for her camera.

The salesman was holding the battery (a Nikon EL-ENsomething), and said, "You don't need another battery. This is rechargeable."

The lady acted totally surprised, and asked how much a charger would cost.

The reply was, "You camera came with one. You need to find the box and get the power cord & charger. Just put the battery in and plug it in."

The lady left totally flabbergasted.

Wait.. what? The batteries are rechargeable? Ahh.. crap. Now somebody tells me. I've spent like 2 grand on batteries already this year.. sheesh.

Honestly guys.. would it kill you to put out a memo? Lol

And here I thought that end of the gene pool was getting thinned down some ;(

ETA ... It's amazing the little tidbits of information available in an owner's manual. Whether it's a car or microwave or camera there are always really useful hints buried in them.

Last edited:
Well, I hope she at least has the common curtesy to return the camera when the memory cards full.

:biglaugh:Who'd a thunk?

Once I was at the grocery store and an old lady approached me with something in her hands and asked if these are garlic. Apparently she never knew how fresh garlic look. Well I was the flabbergasted one.

If I was the store, I'd sell her a new battery lol! Then I think she will be flabbergasted by the price.

Well, I hope she at least has the common curtesy to return the camera when the memory cards full.

You are giving her way too much credit. I suspect she may have YET to realize that you need to put a memory card IN the camera. :lol:

You are giving her way too much credit. I suspect she may have YET to realize that you need to put a memory card IN the camera. :lol:

Made me think of that commercial I saw on tv the other day with the two old ladies and one of them says to the other, "That's not how this works. That's now how any of this works". Lol

Just remember that she has a hand in helping decide who runs this country.

Some people pay more attention to different interests I suppose. I did a photography course some time back. A lady there wanted to become a pro child photographer. The instructor asked what type and make of camera she had. The lady didn't know. She pulled it out of her bag and read it as a fugitive bridge camera. She took lovely photos though

WHERE IS THE DAMNED WHEEL TO SPIN THE ROLL!? I have been trying to figure this out for months now, ive only managed to take ONE picture on my camera...can someone PLEASE help me....?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back