OVERNIGHT SEASON CHANGE TIME LAPSE!!!

Is this a good or need improvement timelapse?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Aziansensation

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Please watch this video Share, Like and subscribe please it will mean everything
This was shot with a Gopro hero 4 Black
Enjoy!!

Nice. I would have added "at regular intervals" when describing time-lapse.

Nice. I would have added "at regular intervals" when describing time-lapse.
Okay sure thank you so much for the feedback and I'm also a beginner so i need help thanks

No problem.

First on the video ... It's lovely and interesting to watch ... clearly you put some serious work into it. There's some fits and starts in it though, and one spot where I saw what looked like an interior room shot of blinds (???)

There's at least one abrupt cut, when a fade might have worked.

The music slams to a halt at the end.

Also, and this is related to posting. I would suggest avoiding THE USE OF ALL CAPS IN THE TITLE, and avoid asking for likes and subscriptions ... Hone your craft, and the likes/follows/etc will come organically. The questionnaire was probably not needed. People will like it or leave commentary. And if if they did check the "no" button that just gives you a "check engine" light with no context or meaning, just that they didn't like it.

No problem.
First on the video ... It's lovely and interesting to watch ... clearly you put some serious work into it. There's some fits and starts in it though, and one spot where I saw what looked like an interior room shot of blinds (???)

Also, and this is related to posting. I would suggest avoiding THE USE OF ALL CAPS IN THE TITLE, and avoid asking for likes and subscriptions ... Hone your craft, and the likes/follows/etc will come organically. The questionnaire was probably not needed. People will like it or leave commentary. And if if they did check the "no" button that just gives you a "check engine" light with no context or meaning, just that they didn't like it.
First id like to thank you honestly for taking the time leave a comment it means a whole lot to help me,
And yes i took the time lapse behind the window incase of anything happened, I do apologize for the caps
i just wanted people to see it because like i said I've never thought anyone would see it, and i don't even think i need to explain why i put please like, but everything else i thank you for taking your time to helping me.

No problem.

First id like to thank you honestly for taking the time leave a comment it means a whole lot to help me,
And yes i took the time lapse behind the window incase of anything happened, I do apologize for the caps
i just wanted people to see it because like i said I've never thought anyone would see it, and i don't even think i need to explain why i put please like, but everything else i thank you for taking your time to helping me.

Well it seems to me you're off to a great start, so keep shooting and posting, and getting critique from folks who don't know you personally. Looking forward to seeing more work as well as any further refinements you have with this one. Good luck :)

Yes, I agree - you're off to a very good start. Keep them coming.

Most reactions

Back