OVERREAD: Clear your inbox!

I think there is also a time limit on it as well (so that spammers would not simply spam up to the limit to get pms). I think its something like a week, but I can never remember the exact timing.
Certainly if its more than a week since you signed up and you have 50 posts it might be worth a thread in the Feedback section where a mod/admin will notice it :)

When I click your user name the "send PM" option isn't there... Maybe it's more than 50 posts.

Also, check your user CP, I think it's an option that you have to enable.

I checked user CP and no there's nothing there... :(
And since I'm over 50 posts - that can't be it either (maybe 100?)

I think there is also a time limit on it as well (so that spammers would not simply spam up to the limit to get pms). I think its something like a week, but I can never remember the exact timing.
Certainly if its more than a week since you signed up and you have 50 posts it might be worth a thread in the Feedback section where a mod/admin will notice it :)

Ahhh could be the time limit thing (I've only been here for about 4 days) And yes... it may just be a good idea to talk to a mod/admin with my questions rather than highjacking your dirty inbox thread ;)

lol

(all in good fun!)

Yeah that maybe true on the time limit. I even went to Mareas profile to see if it was there but, nope. Maybe they bumped the number up.

Most reactions

Back