Overseas trip

swatto90

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi just a few photos from my trip to Dubai, UK and Ireland. Let me know what you think.

avuqy4ar.jpg

uze3eram.jpg

4u2yge6e.jpg

4uzebemu.jpg

be4y7utu.jpg

9e4e5u5e.jpg

verapabe.jpg

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

Bit of a trip you had, wouldn't mind such a thing myself one day. Shots are looking good 1st top left sky is a blown out if you could bring back the detail there it would be a wicked shot.
2nd if you could brighten the dark buildings just a little would make it excellent in my view.
3rd I like for some reason, something to do with old graveyards did you boost the color on that particular tomb stone? either way I like it a lot.
4th Mr. Blue needs lighting up a little
5th looks good to me love scenes like that good shot.
6th Not a fan of the darkened edges tbh, and the background is a little too soft for my liking.
7th Sky is blown out, if you could bring back any detail (if there is any) would make a decent shot.

Hope those help, you have done a better job than I probably would have done if I am honest.

Well done and keep it up

Nice memories from your trip. I really like the atmosphere in #3 just I would keep this pic 100% sepia or if all the stones had such a colors it should be a color picture. #1 needs to be straight, lifting lens up works only in close quarters, if at all, but stuff in such a wide, open vistas should be in balance. In #4 I think you should use a spot metering on the figure in the front. #5 is very nice, looks like very good place for b&w photography to. Maybe you should work over such a places little more, looking for best angles of view to extract more drama and romance from it. The last one; I have no idea why you made it b&w. It is very "greyish" and lacks any dynamics. Color might have been much snappier. Also composition there is not very interesting.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back