Overwatch

Majeed, nice!

Majeed, nice shot - has a bit of moody feeling to it. The only thing I would try, if it was mine, would be to lighten up the rocks a bit to see how that affected the mood of the photograph.

WesternGuy

Thanks everyone.

Tried to use the incoming wave as a leading line into the scene. Took a number of shots. Overcast days like this I really try to focus on composition/textures. This particular shot I was leaning toward black and white, but liked the colors of the moss and rocks.

Dude, awesome shot! (I just copy and paste that every time, lol)

but seriously, I like the shot, I like the green moss, it adds some nice splash of color. But, as I was looking at the moss, I saw some dude behind the rocks playing "Where's Waldo?"..maybe clone the guy out? Idk, maybe you like that eye search.

Dude, awesome shot! (I just copy and paste that every time, lol)

but seriously, I like the shot, I like the green moss, it adds some nice splash of color. But, as I was looking at the moss, I saw some dude behind the rocks playing "Where's Waldo?"..maybe clone the guy out? Idk, maybe you like that eye search.

Dude I did not even see that little kid behind the rock, lol.

Need to fire my QC guy and hire you '

Assuming it was a little kid... no telling who, or what was watching you.. it's like in the horror movies when they see something in a photo they didn't notice before.... creepy.. haha

Seriously though, nice shot. :)

$_D3X8756_over there observing.jpg

Pretty close in time. Within a few seconds. I went for an Agfa Portriga warm brown-town B&W enlarging papepr look, with light grain added. The grain is hard to see at this small web size, but looks kind of like Plus-X Pan at full size.

Most reactions

Back