icassell No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 7, 2008 Messages 9,899 Reaction score 15 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 14, 2010 #1 Last edited: Mar 14, 2010
sojourn TPF Noob! Joined Feb 22, 2010 Messages 179 Reaction score 1 Location Northern California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 18, 2010 #2 I am fond of these high mountain desert areas...is it unusual for these mountains to see much snow? It looks much like our Siskiyou county up north. I like both images, the muted palette of the first and it is well suited for black and white, too.
I am fond of these high mountain desert areas...is it unusual for these mountains to see much snow? It looks much like our Siskiyou county up north. I like both images, the muted palette of the first and it is well suited for black and white, too.
icassell No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 7, 2008 Messages 9,899 Reaction score 15 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 18, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 sojourn said: I am fond of these high mountain desert areas...is it unusual for these mountains to see much snow? It looks much like our Siskiyou county up north. I like both images, the muted palette of the first and it is well suited for black and white, too. Click to expand... Thanks, sojourn. Frankly, I don't know how much snow they get here. There was no snow on these peaks last year at the same time. This is along route 395 in central CA on our way home from Tahoe.
sojourn said: I am fond of these high mountain desert areas...is it unusual for these mountains to see much snow? It looks much like our Siskiyou county up north. I like both images, the muted palette of the first and it is well suited for black and white, too. Click to expand... Thanks, sojourn. Frankly, I don't know how much snow they get here. There was no snow on these peaks last year at the same time. This is along route 395 in central CA on our way home from Tahoe.