binga63 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 2, 2012 Messages 1,669 Reaction score 1,779 Location talbot victoria australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 20, 2012 #1 shot as is no post...shot through the wires of it's cage.....resized in paint....using the things available to me....will post again when I get home in 2 weeks time... c&c please as to what I could have done better Attachments $DSC_1568.webp 115.6 KB · Views: 130
shot as is no post...shot through the wires of it's cage.....resized in paint....using the things available to me....will post again when I get home in 2 weeks time... c&c please as to what I could have done better
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 21, 2012 #2 For more effectiveness, make it a head shot
rokvi TPF Noob! Joined Nov 30, 2011 Messages 629 Reaction score 97 Location Queensland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 21, 2012 #3 I think portrait orientation would have worked well here.
D Denon TPF Noob! Joined Oct 14, 2011 Messages 123 Reaction score 21 Location Sweden Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 21, 2012 #4 I like it, but i would crop the right side out so you doesn't get distracted by the fence.