What's new

Own World

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p948467337-4.jpg
 
DId you take out background in post?
Yes. The lens I was using distorted the heck out of the wall, but since I was very happy with the shot I decided to make the distortion disappear :)
 
What fun: the amount of negative space at the top made me wait for "the image to load" and I waited and wondered ... until I decided to finally scroll and voilà: there it had been all the time! :D

Nice one. And the "in her own world"-aspect is very aptly underlined (should I say "overlined"? ;)) with the amount of white at the top!
 
Nice. A person in one of your images? Almost as unlikely as seeing one in one of mine. Visiting the warmer parts of the continent seems to have affected you.
 
What fun: the amount of negative space at the top made me wait for "the image to load" and I waited and wondered ... until I decided to finally scroll and voilà: there it had been all the time! :D
The background colour of one of the local forums here in Winnipeg is light grey, much like the top of the photo. When I first posted this photo there, I had to scroll down all the way to the bottom to make sure it was actually showing :)

Nice. A person in one of your images? Almost as unlikely as seeing one in one of mine. Visiting the warmer parts of the continent seems to have affected you.
LOL, maybe :)

Thanks all. I love making this type of pictures, but I'm rarely in places where the architecture fits the style.
 
Simply sublime! I do not think there's anything that could be done to improve the shot.
 
Amazing my friend!! It really tells a story.
 
Thanks Derrel, mishele and Lee, much appreciated!
 
Beautiful shot! I love it! Title is just too apt! :)
 
Yawn... another home run.



(really, really like the shot, and the title.... and kidding about the "Yawn")
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom