Owner and his dog

uhohsarah

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi, I have a few pictures of my brother and his dog. I would really love your CC.

1. This is Colt
colt.jpg

2. Another one of Colt; this is a crop but I liked it better this way minus my brother's leg.
DSC00726i.jpg

3. My brother and Colt (1)
DSC00726.jpg

4. My brother and Colt (2)
DSC00732.jpg

5. My brother and Colt (3) - This is my favorite out of the bunch though I hate how tight it is.
5316011773_0151928705_b.jpg

Thanks!

Personaly, I like the one with your brother's leg the best. It has a certain dog-sticking-loyally-to-his-owner's-side quality. It's awesome!!

I do have to agree with the "has a certain dog-sticking-loyally-to-his-owner's-side quality" comment, he is certainly a one person dog and loves my brother. It was so sweet to see how much love they had for each other.

same here. Shows the loyalty off.

I like the last one too....very intimate. Just a shame a part of your brothers arm is missing on the right side. That would have made it so much better

the pic no 2 is awesome. i love the eye color of your dog

I also very much like the last two. Great focus in these. However, I would watch your background. The cluttered background of the house and such takes away greatly from these photos. I would do another similar shoot in a park or something, with trees or grass in the background. Absolutely beautiful dog!

Nice shots, owner and dog ones are always nice.

On number 4 and 5 I probably would have taken a small step to the right to use his head to block the door handle though. The rest of the background is pretty mute, but that brass is just pulling my attention :D

I agree conceptually with the idea about #2, but the real affection is more expressed in #4 and for that reason compositionally li love #2 and emotionally #4

Regards :D

I also very much like the last two. Great focus in these. However, I would watch your background. The cluttered background of the house and such takes away greatly from these photos. I would do another similar shoot in a park or something, with trees or grass in the background. Absolutely beautiful dog!
&
On number 4 and 5 I probably would have taken a small step to the right to use his head to block the door handle though. The rest of the background is pretty mute, but that brass is just pulling my attention

I do agree with the clutter in the background, I don't like that blue basket at all. But my brother wanted it taken on the porch. Besides the door handle and that basket, I love the way it turned out. He likes it reguardless haha.

The color is a little desaturated but I'm pretty sure that's how you like it and it does look great!
I thought it fit nicely with the dog's coat and his eyes..and the red shirt! :)

Thanks, Frequency & MommyOf4Boys!! Greatly appreciated!

i like the last one best. and i agree, the desaturated colors work well.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back