Ozark Empire Fair

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Went to the fair this evening to take some shots. Here are the first four I've finished, and I'm working on more, so stay tuned tommorow for another post. Feel free to critique these as well as I'm always looking to improve. This was my first time at trying anything of this sort and I'm pretty pleased with the results.

Just noticed somethings wrong with this frame...I'll fix it tommorow ;)
IMG_4181-copy.jpg

IMG_4164-copy.jpg

IMG_4200-copy.jpg

IMG_4225-copy.jpg

Wow, you're doing a lot of expiramenting lately :)
First the pano, then colored IR, now tons of motion ;)

Keep it up, I like: especially the last two :)

My favourite is the Ferris Wheel. I just dig those muted colours in that one! Somehow muted AND strong... love it.

wow Amanda! I love the "tornado" shot! great !!! and I love the colours in the last one! I wanna more!!!!

Wow - very nicely done.
Are these heavily photshopped or just slightly?

Either way, very nicely done. They look very "pro" - you should send them to a magazine or something.

Fantastic subjects & composition on all of them, especially the ferris wheel - that one really looks like it's spinning..... or is that just my head - ooooowww... shouldn't have gotten drunk last night. it hurts.

nice shots amanda! i love that ferris wheel.. way cool.. brill sky, well captured
nice work you got in here :D :thumbsup:

Thanks so much everyone :) I'm enjoying trying new things lately, all these were done using a bulb exposure and cable release. Miki, there isn't much photoshop done to these at all except the frames, I did a bit of contrast on the second and last shot and that's it. The movement all comes from the shutter being open longer ;)

Most reactions

Back