What's new

Pacific Crest Trail

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 15, 2006
Messages
10,417
Reaction score
9
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Lightning Ridge near sunset.
429-5x7-j1601.jpg
 
Love the look of the top of the hill. Do you have one picture with only the top? I think it would look very good. Especially with that lightning.
 
Thanks Mersad, Anty.

I'd gotten up there a bit too late and wish I would have gotten about another 2-300 feet up in elevation to where lightning has really beat the hell out of the trees on the ridge. Up higher, the light at sunset comes from underneath. Very weird. Just need to get up there earlier and look for some shots.

Anyway, this is my season- off to the desert for a few days- bye.
 
I agree with Mersad. I love the top, but I'm not sure the foreground helps in this one.

Ian
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom