What's new

Pacu Jawi Bull Racing

Joined
Jul 1, 2011
Messages
287
Reaction score
357
Location
Phuket Thailand
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I shot these a few months back in Padang Indoniesa (without getting injured).................enjoy
pacujawibulllracing20120-1.jpg
pacujawibullracin4g20120.jpg
pacujawibullr7acing20120.jpg
 
that first one is epic!:shock:
 
This is ALWAYS such a visually interesting sport! I love to see these!!!!
 
Amazing set. That first one is awesome.
 
The emotion you captured in every shot is great, the face in the second is so intense that it doesn't have to be huge in the photo to be noticed. Great job.
 
Thanks for the comments guys................I have the first picture in this post printed 20 x 30 on a Rag Pearl canvas at home and I kid you not every time I walk past that picture you get the feeling of the bulls are away to jump out of the picture frame..............they can all be seen/bought at Pacu Jawi Bull Racing | Neil's Photography
Here are a few more to show off the emotion of the event
pacujawibullracing20120.jpg
pacujawibullracing120120.jpg
 
Last edited:
The emotion you captured in every shot is great, the face in the second is so intense that it doesn't have to be huge in the photo to be noticed. Great job.
I love the second one too, because of the expressions of the crowd trying to get out of the way from the flying mud:)
 
WOW; earlier i had posted some similar stuff from Kerala; but not as WOWful as these; great JOB!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom