D damian5000 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 24, 2005 Messages 168 Reaction score 0 Location Chiang Mai, Thailand Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 28, 2009 #1
Yemme No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 30, 2008 Messages 2,654 Reaction score 13 Location NY Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 28, 2009 #2 I love the color of the grass. The levels of green to darkness. That's what my eyes focus on. Is that grass or a plant?
I love the color of the grass. The levels of green to darkness. That's what my eyes focus on. Is that grass or a plant?
joe123 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 6, 2009 Messages 16 Reaction score 0 Location jacksonville Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 28, 2009 #3 I really like this picture! the only thing I would change is crop the fence out and clone the white spot on the left. I am new at this so dont take my thoughts to seriously.
I really like this picture! the only thing I would change is crop the fence out and clone the white spot on the left. I am new at this so dont take my thoughts to seriously.