paint on crete

bribrius

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
with leaf BRI_7265.JPG BRI_7261.JPG

I like the second image.
thanks. really just screwing off with the camera for a few minutes this morning. More hard drive filler figured I would put up a couple.
BRI_7270.JPG BRI_7282.JPG

rain drops last night. im a smoker (yeah I shouldn't) so sometimes bring out the camera when I have a five minute cig break...
BRI_7091.JPG BRI_7093.JPG BRI_7110.JPG

guess he never came back..
well. it is a cement block

BRI_7280.JPG

I cam back this morning & was about to reply when I then saw your second post. I was going to say it looks like someone laid lattice on a concrete surface to spray paint it & the paint remained on the concrete where the openings were.

BTW, Cement is what binds Concrete together. The media often get it wrong & thus in turn the public.

I really like the leaf. The colors are vibrant without being garish and it's a lovely study of shape and texture.

I like the berries too but wish the focus had been on those four berries near the right of the frame instead of on the leaves.

I cam back this morning & was about to reply when I then saw your second post. I was going to say it looks like someone laid lattice on a concrete surface to spray paint it & the paint remained on the concrete where the openings were.

BTW, Cement is what binds Concrete together. The media often get it wrong & thus in turn the public.
exactly what it was too. now the block is holding up the trailer on a old boat of mine.

I really like the leaf. The colors are vibrant without being garish and it's a lovely study of shape and texture.

I like the berries too but wish the focus had been on those four berries near the right of the frame instead of on the leaves.
These leaves are like all around the front of my house, don't know if maybe it is part fall or part because they are coming off the same tree I was trimming down with the chainsaw or what. But they seem to develop these patterns when they are dying. I liked the pattern. This one I think was sitting in my driveway or in the road out front. REally kind of a no brainer shot point camera down and shoot I mean I am walking over the things going to get in the car to go anywhere..
Holly is just out in my front yard too. Planted the hollies like ten years ago, so now I have plenty of practice berry pics.

thanks

just went out and looked again. (leaf) it might be the truck tires running over them making the patterns...lol

Most reactions

Back